Blue Line HMI Operator Touch PC is the 3rd generation of an elegant and flexible product line designed to meet the requirements in industries, where hygienic conditions are the cornerstone as well as personnel safety, comfort and security. Blue Line enables you to optimise the workflow.
Our hygienic solutions are perfectly suited for use in the food processing and life science industries. Whether used for uninterrupted traceability, formula checking, weighing, quality assurance or for controlling production, they guarantee absolute reliability.
All products can be delivered as a monitor or as an all-in-one unit with build‐in PC or client. With a 21.5” touch screen, operators can easily enter and retrieve data, even when wearing gloves. The bright display offers comfortable working conditions due to its ergonomically optimized screen.
This model can be integrated into the wall so that the solution can be serviced without breaking the seal of the cleanroom avoiding expensive downtime and saving a thorough cleaning – a considerable benefit.
The flexible concept also offers a broad selection of input/output such as USB, LAN, RS‐232 and more.
The cabinets are consciously designed with slanted sides and rounded edges, as well as smooth partitions, so that fluids – for example, water that has been spilled on the screen or the keyboard – slides off. Rounded edges also mean that products are easy to clean, even in the corners. Combined with airtight joints and high‐quality steel, the solutions are perfect for sterile environments.
Blue Line’s solutions are high quality, reliable, secure, efficient and compliant to all environments in the food & beverage and life science industries enabling you to optimise manufacturing and workflow.
• Robust fully welded sealed enclosure
• Stainless steel AISI 304 or acid resistant stainless steel AISI 316L that withstands tough cleaning as VHP and ethanol
• In-wall mounting or machine integration
• Maintenance without breaking the seal of the cleanroom
• 21.5“ TFT display projected capacitive touch
• Can be operated with up to 3 layers of gloves
• Monitor or with build-in PC/client
• Connects to 9-36 VDC or 90-240 VAC
• Option for adjustable cleanable keyboard
• Option for integrated barcode reader
• Option for USB and serial ports