Blue Line HMI Operator Station is an elegant and flexible product line designed to meet the requirements in life science industries, where hygienic conditions are the cornerstone as well as personnel safety, comfort, and security. Blue Line enables you to optimise the workflow.
Whether used for uninterrupted traceability, formula checking, weighing, quality assurance or for controlling production, they guarantee absolute reliability.
All operator touch PCs can be delivered as a monitor or as an all-in-one unit with build‐in PC or client. With a 21.5” touch screen, operators can easily enter and retrieve data, even when wearing gloves. The bright display offers comfortable working conditions due to its ergonomically optimised screen.
This model includes an easy cleanablea and sterile keyboard that supports easy data processing. The flexible concept also offers a broad selection of input/output such as USB, LAN, RS‐232 and more.
Blue Line Operator Touch PC series includes a wide range of mounting solutions ranging from in‐wall, on‐wall, stand, pipe floor to ceiling mounting as well as customer specific designs, e.g. integration in machines.
The cabinets are consciously designed with slanted sides and rounded edges, as well as smooth partitions, so that fluids – for example, water that has been spilled on the screen or the keyboard – slides off. Rounded edges also mean that products are easy to clean, even in the corners. These solutions are perfect for sterile environments.
Blue Line’s solutions are high quality, reliable, secure, efficient and compliant to all environments in the life science industries enabling you to optimise manufacturing and workflow.
• Robust fully welded sealed enclosure
• Stainless steel AISI 304 that withstands tough cleaning as VHP and ethanol
• Option for acid resistant stainless steel 316L
• 21.5" TFT display projected capacitive touch
• Can be operated with up to 3 layers of gloves
• Monitor or with build-in PC/client
• Cleanable, sterile keyboard
• Flexible mounting for wall, pipe, pole, feet etc.
• Connects to 90-264V AC, (optional 10-36V DC)
• Option for integrated barcode reader
• Option for USB and serial ports