All-in-one stainless steel HMI with integrated keyboard for operation in cleanroom. Very easy to clean and disinfect due to smooth sides, rounded edges and a flat, smooth front. Crafted from AISI 316L stainless steel withstanding almost all cleaning agents and disinfectants.
Both the touch screen and touch keyboard support up to three layers of gloves and is auto-calibrated for seamless operation. This technology is chosen by leading pharmaceutical manufacturers, because traditional keyboards break down and cannot be cleaned completely thus compromising regulatory requirements.
Blue Line’s HMIs are designed for 24/7 operation, with a low power consumption, passive cooling and without moving parts for maximum operational reliability.
Available as monitor or with integrated PC, thin client or KVM. Blue Line’s modular design makes it possible to configure fully to specific requirements to function, finish and environment.
• Life Science / GMP / FDA environment
• Stainless steel AISI 316L
• Integrated glass keyboard
• Easy to clean & disinfect
• Withstands tough detergents: iso-propyl alcohol, non-deionized water, VHP, Spor-Klenz™, Klercide, Actisan, LpH®, Vesphene® and more
• Meet all cleanroom, GMP and FDA requirements
• 19“ PCAP touch display
• Can be operated with up to 3 layers of cleanroom gloves
• Display resolution 1280 x 1024
• IP65 proof
• Integrated PC / client
• Option for integration of customers client
• Fanless operation
• Windows 7 / 8 / 10
• Wide range of options: USB, LAN, serial, reset, barcode reader
• Flexible mounting wall / pipe / swivel arm
• Long product life cycle
• Customisation according to your requirements